Restrictions to the utilization of the Company’s website
All the information contained in the Company’s website is protected by the copyright laws of each country and other laws. We will ban any unauthorized use, reproduction, modification, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sales, publication, etc. of all the information for personal use or beyond the scope explicitly approved by other laws unless there is the Company’s written permission in advance.
The following activities are prohibited when using the Company’s website.
- Any act that violates or may violate a third party’s or the Company’s properties or privacy.
- Any act that inflicts or may inflict a disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- Any act that violates or may violate public order and morals.
- Any criminal act or act that leads or may lead to a criminal act.
- Any act of false declaration and notification such as registration of someone else’s E-mail address.
- Any sales activity, profit-oriented act or act for their preparation.
- Any act that slanders a third party’s or the Company’s reputation or credit.
- Any act that uses or provides harmful programs such as computer virus or act that may use or provide such programs.
- Any act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other act that the Company determines inappropriate.
The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur as a result of the use of our services and has no legal obligations to compensate for any damage.
The Company also assumes no responsibility for any dispute that may occur between a person who provided the information and a third party as a result of the use of our services.
The Company may interrupt, delay or discontinue the provision of our services due to failure or suspension of computer, network, etc., blackout, natural disaster, maintenance work or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to our members as a result.
Cautions for link setting
However, please note that the Company may change the design, contents and address of its website without prior notice.
There is no need to inform us for link setting.
We do not permit the link from the websites that includes content violating public order and morals, That are involved in activities that are illegal or may be potentially illegal, websites that include contents which defame the Company, other companies (people) or organizations and websites that may mislead a third party.
For viewing the Company’s website, we recommend that you use the below recommended version of your browser, otherwise some features might not work or display properly.
It should be noted that the recommended environment might be subject to change without notice.
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
The Company’s website offers contents using PDFs and videos so that our customers can use it more comfortably. The required plug-in is as follows. Please use this opportunity to download if you have't.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, etc. contained in this website belong to the Company or other proprietors. We prohibit the use of these trademarks, etc. without prior consent.
The names of companies, products, services and sites described in this website are not necessarily marked as trademarks with（(R) or (TM)）.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Governing Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction