Before using the website operated by Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), please read and understand the following provisions.
If different provisions are clearly stipulated for the handling of personal information on the Company’s website and the handling of personal information on other websites operated by the Company and companies that are related to the Company’s operations, the provisions for this website shall prevail.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
When personal information is collected from the customers on the Company’s website, the purpose of use will be described in the applicable page. As for the handling of personal information of our customers, we will use it within the scope of the purpose of use according to the “Basic Policy for Protection of Personal Information”
2. Joint utilization and entrustment of personal information
1. When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information collected from the customers on the Company’s website to a trustee within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use, we will investigate whether the trustee meets the criteria specified by the Company, conclude a contract with the trustee and take legally necessary measures.
2. When personal data collected from the customers on the Company’s website are jointly utilized with a specific person, we will notify the customers of the following matters in advance.
- Effect that the personal data are jointly utilized
- Items of personal data to be jointly utilized
- Scope of the person who jointly utilizes the personal data
- Purpose of use by the person who jointly utilizes the personal data
- Name or title of the person who is responsible for management of the said personal information and data
3. Prohibition of acquisition of specific and subtle personal information
On the Company’s website, we do not acquire, use or provide personal information that includes the following contents; provided, however, that this shall not apply if there exists the person’s explicit consent to such acquisition, use or provision of the personal information, if there is a particular provision in the Japanese laws and if it is indispensable in legal procedures.
- Matters concerning philosophy, faith and religion
- Race, ethnicity, family origin, domicile of origin (excluding the information on prefecture of residence), physical and mental impairment, criminal history and other matters that may be used as a basis for social discrimination
- Matters concerning the rights of workers to organize, bargain and act collectively
- Matters concerning the participation in collective industrial action, exercise of rights of petition and other political rights
- Healthcare and sex life
4. Use of SSL
When personal information is collected from the customers on the Company’s website, the entry form prepared on the Company’s website encrypts the contents of communications by using an encryption method of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
6. Acquisition of access log
Access logs are recorded on the Company’s website. When information is collected from access logs, we will not collect the information with a method that can identify an individual or identify an individual in the process of analyzing the information.
7. Disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of use, etc. of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of your personal information collected on the Company’s website, the Company will disclose, correct, delete or suspend the use of your personal information without delay after confirming that the offer was made by yourself. However, all or part of your offer may not be answered according to the rule of law. For procedures, please contact us at the following address.
8. Inquiries concerning personal information
Please contact us by using the following inquiry form.